- NBA 75th Anniversary collection including french terry cardigans and bottoms
- 8 NBA franchises: Bulls, Clippers, Knicks, Lakers, Nets, Seventy-Sixers, Suns, and Warriors
- Each cardigan sports a striped ribbed cuff on the collar wrist and waistband
- Front left pocket features an embroidered patch of the respective franchise next to our Standard Issue patch
- Distribution limited to Standard Issue Tees DTC website
ABOUT STANDARD ISSUE
Standard Issue Tees launched in August 2017. The brand primarily focuses on providing blank tee shirts that could maintain their fit and form throughout the course of numerous wears and garment care processes.
The fit, cotton, and blends were all developed over the course of a years time by its founder, Jarod Lee. The development process was overseen in the Standard Issue Tees production facility in Vernon, CA.
Each garment is cut, sewn, trimmed, packaged, and shipped under one roof. While Standard Issue’s main focus is its tee shirts, the brand has evolved into additional categories such as fleece, french terry, and thermals, as well as men’s and women’s undergarments. All products are maintained under the roof of the Vernon, CA facility.